Hey guys! Thanks so much to Something On Everything for nominating me for a Leibster Award. This award is basically a way or bloggers to get their blog out in the world. When nominated, the blogger must list eleven facts about his/herself, answers questions given by the nominator, and come up with eleven questions for the eleven bloggers he/she nominates. So, here we go!
1. I am Irish/Italian- how ironic
2. The out-of-U.S. countries to which I have been include: Italy, France, and London.
3. I have a serious fear of bugs. It is a problem…
4. I am an editor on my school paper! woo! nerd. Check out the online blog version of it!
5. I take French and can speak it surprisingly well!
6. I cannot have a dog or cat or anything of that sort because my mother is allergic to fur. How convenient.
7. I did, however, once have two guinea pigs named Tigger and Dave. I guess it was okay because she did not have to get too close to them and they were small and stayed in the cage most of the time. Tigger was my sister’s and then she gave him to me. But, yes, I named my pet guinea pig Dave-dork status.
8. I could eat Nestle Goobers chocolate covered peanuts and orange juice for every meal for the rest of my life. Not joking.
9. I cannot stand lasagna, which is unusual considering I am Italian.
10. I used to want to be a wedding planner and, consequently, have about twenty bridal magazines.
11. My dream job is to work as a stylist at Vogue.
Something On Everything’s Questions:
1. Favorite children’s book? I hate reading, but my favorite book as a child was anything by Max Lucado, especially ‘You Are Special‘.
2. Where was your most recent vacation? Italy, last Spring break
3. Five items do you use every day? phone, planner, They’re Real! Mascara, toothbrush, computer
4. If you could live anywhere, where would you live? New York for sure
5. Last time that you were surprised? Valentine’s Day when my boyfriend covered my locker with roses, and stuffed it with a bouquet and HUGE heart-shaped box of candy.
6. Your biggest pet peeve? when someone’s shirt tag is sticking out
7. If you could have any career, what would it be? stylist at Vogue
8. Favorite scent? the snow
9. Favorite dessert? PIE!! Any flavor, I will eat it.
10. What made you start blogging? It has always been a dream of mine and I had been “planning to” start a blog for a long time. Then, one day, I was home from school, sick, and saw Mr. Kate‘s blog post about how to start your own blog and I do not know why, because I did not actually read the entire post, I started this blog. So thank you Mr. Kate!
11. One thing you hope to accomplish this year. I hope to get into AP English-small goal, huge effect.
1. What was the last thing/person that made you smile?
2. Where is your favorite place to go?
3. What is your favorite accessory?
4. What is your dream job?
5. Who is your hollywood crush?
6. Typical question: If you were stranded on an island and could only have 5 things, what would they be?
7. What is your favorite season and why?
8. If you have $1,000 what would you do with it?
9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
10. What is your favorite movie?
11. What is your favorite memory?
zoella.co.uk (this is a long shot-cross your fingers that she answers!!)
beyondbeautystar.blogspot.com (also a long shot, but I love her so I am hoping!)
Thanks so much for reading! If I tagged you, please send me a link to your post, I would love to read it!